Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The “X-Sense WiFi Smoke Alarm (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 06/14/2021 at 8:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 07/05/2021 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of In the TechKnow which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of all countries that allow importations of the prize, and who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 hours by In the TechKnow or it’s designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by In the TechKnow within 96 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by In the TechKnow.
– 1 X-Sense WiFi Smoke Alarm XS01-WT (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $39.99)
Only one prize pack per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. In the TechKnow reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents In the TechKnow‘s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. In the TechKnow makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. In the TechKnow will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within all countries who allow importations of the prize. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. In the TechKnow‘s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: In the TechKnow is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. In the TechKnow assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. In the TechKnow is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of In the TechKnow which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then In the TechKnow reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, In the TechKnow may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide In the TechKnow with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to In the TechKnow‘s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
By entering, you agree to release In the TechKnow, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Apple and YouTube of all liability related to the contest.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to In the TechKnow at PO Box, Maineville OH, 45039. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
11. Social Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the In the TechKnow and not to Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, or Apple. By entering, you are agreeing to YouTube’s Community Guidelines, and acknowledge that your entries comply with said guidelines…(http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html)
12. OTHER: Winners are responsible for any local tax liability (city, state, or federal/country) occurred by winning and accepting the prize. Winner will also be responsible for any Customs or VAT import duties that may be assessed on the prize after it ships.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.